I gave in and admitted that God was God.

1.18.1985

ABOUT

*until Google creates a better way for bloggers to create "about" pages, this will have to do*

Raymond Edison

Who Am I?
I am currently a student earning my degree in accounting. I like books and talking about them. I like to watch movies about sad, pathetic, human beings becoming happy, non-pathetic, quasi-heroes. It makes me hopeful.

Where Am I?
Southern California.

Why Do I Have a Blog?
Because that is what selfish bastards who want attention do.


I live a mostly self-inflicted tragic life with a few mental deformities here and there for comedic effect.

agreekgod [at] gmail [dot] com

-------

2007 film chronicle - what I've been watching

film review archive - I don't have time to write about every film I see, so I'm setting this up so I can score them without writing much (if anything) on them. Since editing this, I have changed a few of my film scores in order to better fit into the developed ripped-off structure (thank you Jeffrey Overstreet).

music recommendations - I am a soundtrack whore. I'll update this whenever I go out and pay to get laid (by the music, of course) or happen to be getting the mentioned euphoric service from the soundtracks I already own.

book recommendations - This will rarely get updated because I rarely have time to read, but when I do read something that I like or remember having read something that I liked, I will put it in here. I rarely finish reading something I am not enjoying, so those that I put in here are recommendations, and any "must-reads" will be marked clearly.