I gave in and admitted that God was God.

2.18.2007

busy weekend

This weekend was quite exciting. I had a few exams on friday, worked that afternoon, went to a movie, worked on Saturday, ran errands, went airsofting that afternoon and evening, went to the Chrystal Cathedral on Sunday morning, and then had a surprise birthday party for my grandma in Pasadena, which was complicated. My grandma didn't want to go anywhere. So I had to convince her to go visit my sister in Pasadena. And then, once I did that, I had to convince her to wear something nice. And then, when we finally got there, I had to "get lost" and drive around for about 20 minutes because the preparers of the party weren't ready for her arrival yet. It was more stressful than I ever expected it to be, and I now hate giving surprise birthday parties more than I have ever hated receiving them.

So I am tired, and think maybe I'm going to go take a shower and read. No school tomorrow!

Goodnight.

No comments: