I gave in and admitted that God was God.

8.09.2007

because everybody is doing it

Wordpress.

Well, not everybody. The herd is increasing, though. And since my sensitivity won't allow me to be even the slightest bit left out of anything, I must plunge in, if only for a little while.

I was hoping I'd never get sucked in and would just find some contentedness right where I am. But I can't (don't want to) help myself and have transferred everything over there. But don't fret! I haven't decided yet, and won't be making a decision for another few weeks, and will be mirror-posting everything until then.

The main thing that is attractive about Wordpress is the "pages" feature, something blogger lacks. Also it seems a bit more difficult to customize than blogger, which is a good thing for me because I waste too much of my time personalizing and thereby complicating things anyway.

A huge downer though: my youtube videos didn't transfer over. That's eight months of obssessive youtube posts that I'll have lost if I make it a permanent transition. That's alot. And therefore I will be musing over this for while, pondering it like a possible dramatic change in lifestyle.

Its a bit bland at the moment, but that should change soon.

www.redison.wordpress.com

p.s. continue to comment here for now.

No comments: