I gave in and admitted that God was God.

7.05.2007

are you smarter than a 5th grader?

I like this show. But am I the only one annoyed by being told at the beginning of every episode what is going to happen? It takes all the wind out of the suspenseful sails of classic gameshow television, and I just don't want to watch it anymore after that.

"Will Mr. Bob answer the 500,000 dollar question right? Wait around and find out!"

Thanks, now I'll just sit here for an hour in complete serenity knowing that the contestant is going to get every question right all the way up to 500,000 dollars.

Its like giving your friend the movie The Sixth Sense with a yellow post-it note on the case that gives away the ending.

Annoying.

2 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

You know I watched that show one time...there WAS something annoying about it. It's a crappy game show. :P

raymond said...

Ya, I guess it isn't that great. Its just alot of fun watching how stupid some people can be. Like the other night...

"What is the only continent that is also a country?"

"Uh...all of them?...They all have countries!"

*exasperated* Reread the question you dummy! (Yelling at the TV relaxes me somehow...)