I gave in and admitted that God was God.

6.03.2007

ice water in hell

So the commercials are wonderful. The old and outdated "PC" in his hospital robe showing his undesirables to a young, hip, and fresh "Apple" is funny stuff. They speak volumes about the creative force that has thrusted Apple Inc. into the gleaming limelight the past few years. But none of them comes close to seeing the actual big daddies of each tribe smirk, taunt, and bombast in front the entire world. Like the commercials, "Apple" is more charming, is wearing tennis shoes, and steals the show without even trying that hard. The "PC"--in a shirt, dress shoes and slacks--is at a bumbling loss for words more often than not.

But they are both incredibly intelligent. Watching these great minds cogitate and theorize is invigorating, and it puts the commercials (as great as they are) to shame. Enjoy.

Digital Conference 2007 Prologue:


Steve Jobs Interview (watch 'til the end, its worth it, trust me):


Bill Gates and Steve Jobs Interview (1 of 10):


You can get the rest of them here.

2 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Raymond, thanks for the videos. I had immense fun watching where our computer technology has come from. Although I am a PC person, there is something about Apple that I really love.

theteach/maryt
workofthepoet.blogspot.com
maryt.wordpress.com

raymond said...

Hey teach!

I use a PC as well, but that is only because macs are so expensive. I'm thinking of switching over someday when I can afford one, which will probably be a while from now...but hey, I can dream.