I gave in and admitted that God was God.

6.10.2007

quack-quack, knock-knock, ring-ring

I went to the Stanley Cup celebration at the Honda Center tonight for the Anaheim Ducks' victory. It was fun. More so than I was anticipating.

-------
Saw Knocked Up afterwards. Can't say enough good things about it. Hilarious and touching.

-------
Lord of the Rings (yes, I know, more Lord of the Rings stuff. Get used to it.): The Musical! So when I heard about this a few years ago, I started laughing uncontrollably. Then when it started touring last year it got amazing reviews. So I asked Tolkien and God for forgiveness and have been anticipating it coming to the states ever since. The "trailer" for the musical is a bit choppy...but the production looks very promising. Its not the films or the books, that's for sure. But if you have seen anything on a Broadway-like stage (or Broadway, for that matter), then you know how memorable and transporting an experience productions like these can be.

No comments: